GRD Holdings is planning a malt-manufacturing unit in dist. Ferozepur, Punjab.


Processed / Packaged Foods

Status: Planning Stage

Promoter: GRD Holdings

Project: Plans to set up a 15,000 TPA malt manufacturing unit

Location: Hiranwali Village, Fazilka Taluka, dist. Ferozepur, Punjab

Project Details: The project will come up in the company’s existing 28 acres grain mill land. Around 60% of the project cost will be funded through bank loan and remaining 40% from internal accruals. The project is waiting for financial closure. Other details are yet to be finalized. Work on the project is expected to commence in July-Aug 2015 & is planned for completion in Q3 2016.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: